Skip to Content

Family Tips

Parents at graduationspeaker speaking to parents and studentsStudents talking

If you are asked to sign as a guarantor on a lease, you are guaranteeing that you'll pay for anything your student is responsible for in their lease. This information has been provided by the Parent and Family Relations.

For more information or assistance with lease reviews, please have your student contact the Office of the Attorney for Students at 512-245-2370.

Expand or Collapse all.
  • Helpful Definitions

    • FAQs

      • According to the Texas Tenant Advisor, what should a person do to prepare for renting?